Wednesday, July 22, 2009

30 SOMETHING


DESIGN AND BUSINESS STRATEGY

During this subject we are divided into a few group
to create a idea and plan of making business from
Zero to success a business .

Here , my group and we are doing a retail shop which
is helping unkown or fresh designer to promote their
products and at the meantime , we are making money
as well ...

Then we are name our shop , 30 SOMETHING ...
Here , have some samples view of the shop design .

Office : -



















Accessories : -
















Shop Design : -
Top View








Front View































































Thank You for Viewing

10 comments:

  1. very nice wish you to reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! wish i had ur mad design skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistake:
    May I know who you are ...? Can intro ...Btw,thank you for your comment.

    Tweetums:
    May I know who you are ...? I can't figure your blog as click on your name ... Btw, thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this guy is crazy!!!! omg..... =.=!! so proud to hv him as a roommate. can copy all the skills from him.... hahhaha. jk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too bad, but will be much better if its more UNIQUE. Try something different, something special that we don't see everyday. They can attract much more attention. Good luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous:
    Haha ... I am not crazy okay ... I am just to be myself ... Hope you can learn something for me ...

    CK:
    Alright ... Thank you for your comment ... But so far the preview is just want to show the quality of works ... which I am improve more ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be honest, as someone who is yet to reach this level of excellence, I couldn't give a proper comment other than to say it's fantastic. Thus, I cam recommend you to forward this artwork to my friend Soehendi and Hiro (they're my classmates, if you have meet them before).

    you use 100% 3ds max, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ray Kokuyu C:
    You sound so familiar ... unfortunately I cannot log in to your blog ... Yes, I know them ... Haha ... I have no idea to forward it to them since I can say still new in blog ...

    Yup 100% 3ds max rendering ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angel Leong:
    Thank you for you comment ... I will do more better works and post in my blog ... Keep viewing ...

    ReplyDelete